Come See Truck ECM at The Mid-America Trucking Show!
Truck ECM will be at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky! This is the trucking industry’s largest annual trade show, and we’re excited to be a part of it. At the show, we’ll be showcasing our latest products and services, and we’ll also be available to answer any questions you have about truck engine management and performance.
Why You Should Attend The Mid-America Trucking Show
The Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) is the largest annual trade show for the trucking industry. Every year, thousands of trucking professionals come to MATS to network, learn about the latest industry trends, and find the products and services they need to run their businesses.
If you’re in the trucking industry, MATS is a must-attend event. Here are four reasons why:
1. MATS is the best place to network with other professionals in the trucking industry.
2. MATS is the perfect opportunity to learn about the latest industry trends.
3. MATS is a great place to find the products and services you need to run your business.
4. MATS is fun! You’ll have a chance to meet new people and learn new things.
What You Will See At The Mid-America Trucking Show
If you’re planning on attending MATS this year, here are some of the things you can expect to see:
– The latest trucks and trucking technology from all the major manufacturers
– A wide variety of aftermarket products and services
– Seminars and workshops on a variety of topics relevant to the trucking industry
– Live entertainment, including concerts and stand-up comedy
Who Will Be There?
All the biggest trucking companies are attending this year! Over 1,000 exhibitors and 100,000 attendees are expected this year. Some of the trucking companies that will be in attendance include:
-Pilot Flying J
-Love’s Travel Stops
If you’re interested in attending MATS, you can register online. Registration is free for qualified attendees, and you’ll be able to access the show’s full schedule and exhibitor list. You can also create a personalized show plan and add events and seminars to your itinerary.
Date: March 30th – April 1st 2023
Thursday VIP: 10AM to 1PM
Thursday: 1PM to 6PM
Friday: 10AM to 6PM
Saturday: 9AM to 4PM
If you’re interested in learning more about our ECM products, contact us today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.